Almost complete - 2000 Ford Explorer Limited with Saleen XP8 Carbon Fiber Hood, Spoiler and Speedline Magnesium Wheels

From my previous two threads
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t32834755
and
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t36290769
The Saleen XP8 Carbon Fiber / Composite Hood and Rear Wing Spoiler have been completely reworked, refinished/painted along with the front end and rear bumper of my 2000 Ford Explorer Limited (Pearl White) The color match came out quite nice - especially for a 15 year old vehicle. I feel these parts really set off this truck without being over the top. I've also finally installed the Saleen XP8 Speedline Magnesium Rims on the truck which has completely changed the look.
I am due to have the truck dropped to Saleen Spec (2inches via Saleen Lowering Blocks and Torsion Twist) this week which will improve the look even further.
My goal here was not to create an XP8 Clone but instead just my take on the what Ford might have done if they decided to create a limited production model above the Limited that has some extra luxury, extra power and some styling to set it off from the rest of the Explorer model line.
This is still a work in progress as I have some interior changes, and motor/exhaust changes in the works to complete this project.
Here are a few pictures prior to the lowering. (Still need to clean it up too so please excuse the dirt/road/bug grime)
The photos are fairly high resolution - so please be patient while they all load. You can click on them (or pinch to zoom on mobile) to zoom in or go full screen. View the attachments for this post at: http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p67183482#367183482
A few more of the set View the attachments for this post at: http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p67183986#367183986