94 explorer cruise control problem

I have replaced the servo, the green box under the dash, the brake light switch and still not working. I had it diagnosed by ford specs and those where the
things I was told to replace and still not working, anyone have an idea on what's next or how to figure what the problem is ?
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 23:18:00 +0000, willie

I can only guess but have to wonder if the switches in the steering wheel are working, like the on-off switch. Also I assume there is some kind of "clockspring" for the wires from those switches and perhaps one or more wires in the "clocksping" have broken.
replying to Ashton Crusher, willie wrote: everything is getting a signal from the switches but still doesn't work, very puzzeling, any ideas ?