94 explorer cruise control problem

I have replaced the servo, the green box under the dash, the brake light switch and still not working. I had it diagnosed by ford specs and those where the things I was told to replace and still not working, anyone have an idea on what's next or how to figure what the problem is ?

Reply to
willie

I can only guess but have to wonder if the switches in the steering wheel are working, like the on-off switch. Also I assume there is some kind of "clockspring" for the wires from those switches and perhaps one or more wires in the "clocksping" have broken.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

replying to Ashton Crusher, willie wrote: everything is getting a signal from the switches but still doesn't work, very puzzeling, any ideas ?

Reply to
willie