Apology

Please accept my humble apology for the post "Looking For a Tool" yesterday. It wasn't meant to offend you and it will not happen again. If you see any more messages advertising our site I assure you it will not be coming from me or our staff so please inform me immediately so I can put a stop to it. Some groups are monitored by a moderator with charters in line to prevent emails with advertising.

My Sincere Apology Curtis

Reply to
Curtis

Any newsgroups that are chartered with a moderator have to have "moderated" in the title. Emails have nothing to do with Usenet.

Reply to
CobraJet