F.S '93 Sport-Orig owner 80K - $4,500 N.Y

This was the 1st new vehicle I ever bought new . It was a factory order so I could get it with everything I wanted . I have the original window sticker with all it's options . It is teal green with tan cloth interior , preferred equipment package 931 A , power equip. group, 4 X 4 with 4.0 L 6 cyl. motor , automatic w/overdrive, 4 wheel anti-lock brakes , power windows,locks,A.C , Sunroof, tilt wheel, cruise, int. wiper , luggage rack, deep dish alum. mags, Alarm 80 k original well maintained miles . Used as a 2nd vehicle , went on many ski trips with it . Never in an accident . No rust . Body is perfect , paint still shines like a new car. Interior is mint , no rips, tears,stains etc. I'm the lunatic who always parks in the back corner of parking lots to avoid dings , yes even on a '93 and no it has NO dings . The paint is flawless . Tires have plenty of meat . Needs nothing as it's been well maintained . Have all original paperwork , maintenance records, used synthetic oil changed every 5K miles . Runs great . Looking for $4,500 firm .Your welcome to ask me any questions I may be leaving out . You can even ask my mother who will swear I always took care of my toys as a little boy :-) Located in Wantagh , Long Island N.Y thanx Ron

Reply to
Ron - N.Y