ford explorer sport

I am considering to buy a used suv. The 3 i have looked at so far are:

2001 ford explorer sport , 50,000km, leather interior sunroof etc..fully loaded

2002 ford explorer sport , 40000km, cloth interior no sunroof ..

2001 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 66000km, v6 cloth interior

I am not sure which to go with. I have test driven all 3 and they all drive great. They are all being sold e tested and certified. They are all about the same price range.

Does anyone have any advice on any of these vehicles, pros and cons..

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Roro

You might want to look at this site before you buy a Cherokee.

Explorers have had their problems but at least they are worth fixing. I have a '91 that I bought in about '94 and it's the first car I've ever had that I bothered to fix and keep. And I'll probably keep fixing it til I can't get parts any more.

Reply to
Ulysses