1998 ford explorer sport console?

i have a 1998 ford explorer sport 2 door. and i was wondering if anyone makes aftermarket center floor consoles that fit?????

Reply to
luk84

If your looking for ones that you can mount things in, YES. Start at

for a start. There are others, each can be set up the way you like. I have one in my 2002 4 door, hold the radios, PA/AirHorn,XM radio,3 12 volt outlets and a drink holder.

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

i'm looking for a stock replacement center console for my 1998 ford explorer sport 2 door. an aftermarket one would be awesome to. does anyone know of a place to purchase a console that fits?????????

Reply to
luk84