Ford Remote Starter

I got a coupon from ford for $75 off of an install of a remote starter. I called and asked what make/model the starter was the service guy would only say it was a Ford product.

Does anyone know who makes the "Ford remote starter"?

And if so, what model?

thanks

Reply to
Sean

Code Alarm makes both the old style remotes as well as the new style. I'm mostly satisfied with mine even though the PATS interface crapped out after only a few months (new style silver).

Jim Warman