Ford Truck Design - it's 1992 again

Was out running errands and saw a nice new Ford Pickup truck coming up behind me. Noticed that the whole design has come pretty much full
circle over the past 20 years as far as the "design lines" of the "ford truck look". The front of the new Ford trucks is surprisingly similar to the look of the front of my 92 Explorer. My 92 now looks more contemporary then the 95 thru mid-2000's Explorers with that rounded off jelly bean look.