FS; 1996 XLT Explorer (No. CA)

Well - after many years of great service from my Explorer, the family has finally outgrown it and for this reason, I must part with it.

I am the original owner and have taken great care of it. Here are the particulars ;

V6 - 4.0 Liter, XLT Model, Automatic, 4WD, 136,000 miles, remote keyless entry, leather interior, AM/FM Stereo with 6 disk CD changer, cruise control, power windows, power locks, power seats (driver & passenger), power moon roof, tilt steering, ABS, alloy wheels

Mechanically it is in great shape. I've taken very good care of it. There are minor scratches on the exterior. The exterior is very straight and it has never been in an accident or painted anywhere.

Asking $6,500 or best offer

I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area, East Bay, Pleasanton area.

If you're interested, email me at john snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks - John

Reply to
John B. Parisi