JIM, I found out what the problem was.

Hey Jim,

Remember about 2 weeks back, I told you I was having problems with my Transmission. Well, I took er in and I was informed that the reason it feels like it is taking off in low gear and is all sluggish is because the tranny is not downshifting. So when the light turns green I am in fact taking off in gear 4.

I have to down shift manually until Thursday, and then bring it in for the repairs. The mechanic said it could be clutch, or it could be the solenoids. Hopefully it is the solenoids. (much cheaper fix then the clutch) He was amazed when he drove it, pulled over and checked my tranny fluid. Cherry red and smelled brand new. He was so confused at first.

Well, I will let you know what happens next.

Reply to
Teleplus Gatineau