Join our U-Haul consumer protest

If you are an Explorer owner and don't like the fact that you can no longer tow a U-Haul trailer behind your Explorer, you can add your name to our protest letter to U-Haul:

Rich Stern

Hmm, I don't think I'd want to pull the trailer that either Pence or Ryder provide. Their stuff looks too commercial (probably would be better served by a traditional tractor-trailer type truck).

Who else rents trailers that an SUV could pull?

Reply to
Bill

Well, you could always buy your own and avoid the hassle. You can buy a pretty decent trailer for $5k

Reply to
John R

"Pence" ??

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

NYC taxicabs are a highly regulated business. UHaul's business doesn't fit that model. Consumer action appears to be the only recourse.

Reply to
Rich Stern

Penske - spell check sometimes doesn't "know " what the writer meant. ;-(

Reply to
Bill

Maybe Ford should buy a chunk of U-Haul stock, attend the next stockholders meeting and voice concern that the idea should be revisited.

Reply to
Bill