PCM 94 Explorer???

4X4 Automatic

I am thinking about buying a PCM off E-Bay, but I don't know if it will interchange. Mine is a F47F-12A650-NB UMP1

the one on Ebay is a F47F-12A650-MB VET1
???

Thanks

Gil

Reply to
Gil

Hmmm...I'd like to know this one myself. One of my clients owns a salvage yard with a number of explorers of the early years. I was thinking of tapping him for parts as I need them ( perks of being a computer geek ).

Reply to
John Riggs