PCM Fuse #13 Blown

Has anyone else had Fuse #13, in the PCM panel (located in the engine compartment), blow on them for no apparent reason? This is a 15A mini-blade fuse. I own a '99 Explorer Sport, 4.0L SOHC. Apparently this fuse governs the Heated O2 sensors as well as a couple of other functions. Blowing this fuse causes the vehicle to stall, especially under power, eventually it will stall at idle as well. I had this happen to me, under normal driving circumstances, when I went to back out of my driveway. If you've experienced this, have you found a cause for the fuse blowing? If this hasn't happened to you, use it as an FYI. -VIGILANTE

Reply to
VIGILANTE