Roof-top wing for trailer towing?

I'm looking for a roof or rack mount wing for my 2001 Explorer to increase gas mileage when towing my 5' x 10' enclosed trailer. Has anyone tried these with success? I have a 1500 mile tow coming up, and hate to think about the cost of gas for that (at 14 - 15 mpg)!!!

If you have one for sale at a reasonable price, let me know. Send photo or mfr info so I can see it on their website.

RapidRon - Minneapolis Minnesota area

Reply to
RapidRon