2002 Taurus Duratec rear manifold replacemet.

Anyone here ever have the opportunity or priveledge to change the back bank exhaust manifold/integrated Cat Converter on a 24 valve (dohc
Duratec) Ford Taurus??? What all needs to be removed to gain access? How does it come out??? Looks to me like the engine may need to be at least partially unbolted from the chassis???? I suppose doing it anywhere but on a hoist is virtually impossible??