A long time AAF contributor has passed

EKOOKE

Edward F. Cooke (moderator/ekooke), 68, of Iola died Thursday, Feb.

14, 2008, at Research Medical Center in Kansas City, Mo. He was born Aug. 17, 1939, in Sycamore, Ill. He grew up in Illinois and served in the U.S. Navy from 1956 to 1960. He received an industrial engineering certification and worked for various industrial and manufacturing companies throughout the United States including Berg Manufacturing in Iola. He was also a real estate appraiser and worked with Tom Powell in Iola. He had made his home here mostly for 30 years, traveling for industrial contract jobs. On July 15, 1993, he was married to Sharon K. (Needham) Katzer in Le Roy. They made their home in Iola. He is survived by his wife of the home; a stepson, Tawn Katzer and his wife, Keela, Kansas City, Mo.; a stepbrother and his family, Mr. and Mrs. Carl Mattis and family, Cold Stream, Ill.; and a brother-in-law and his family, Mr. and Mrs. Lowell Needham and family, Lamar, Mo.

I know he posted here for quite some time, he was here when I stumbled in about 1998 or so.

Reply to
Tom Adkins