FA 1968 Cougar XR7 Big Block

On e-bay motors. True 68 XR 7, prior owner swapped in a 429 Thunderjet V8/C6.

Trim/interior disassembled. Seems to be all there. No Reserve, high bidder gets it. E-mail link on the auction if you have specific questions.

BTW, if you are a purist, I didn't do the swap, so don't yell at me.

Thanks! L.C.

Reply to
WCV.C

The 429 TJ is 360 HP, 480 Torque 10.5/1 Compression.

"WCV.C" wrote in news:Xns94F2AB522C46DWCV@209.25.157.130:

Reply to
WCV.C