Ford Tough

say all you want bad about Fords, but... My 16 year old son pulled 2 gallons of sand out of a 1988 Bronco-II gas tank replaced the intank pump, the high pressure pump, and one filter and after sitting unstarted for over four years the little V-6 fired right up and runs like a champ.

Now I have to figure out how to pay for insurance so he can drive that treasure on the streets. Pops

Reply to
Pops

so whats your point ??????? hurc ast

Reply to