OT Need appointment setter to work from home.

I desperately need appointment setters. Setting appointments and some cold calling involved. Work from home. Commission only but you will have the ability to keep track of your sales. Must be self motivated and have prior appointment setting or sales experience. See our site at

to give you an idea of what we do. Call Steve at (954) 943-3479

Reply to
Stephen

I had an Irish setter once..... Fortunately, he wasn't a spammy bastard and I could pick his shit up with a shovel....

Reply to
Jim Warman