Re: Auto Illegal Alein Accident Costs: $228 Million per Year California (Re: Red Rum Alert)

in article 31Ful.1972$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com, Scott at snipped-for-privacy@alone.com wrote on 3/13/09 7:59 PM:

The US is flooded with illeagles, the estimate is 10 or 11 MILLION and I > believe > they are lowballing it badly.

it is 20 million ... and they get free medical care we pay for, they drive around and we pay for it, they work at Corporations ... who do not pay for unemployment insurance ... as they are illegals. Firing them is easy, no union.

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane