Re: Elena Ford Used to Head Mercury

There, I've said it. Not so amazingly, in their rush to report that Elena

> Ford is the Blue Oval Boyz newly appointed director of global sales, > marketing and service operations, the MSM seems to have forgotten Ms. > Ford's Mercurial past. In fact, the fruit of Charlotte Ford and Greek > shipping magnate Stavros Niarchos was appointed the head of [...] > Read More: >

She's the one who saved Mercury after that clown Jac Nasser starved it of product and refused to develop a plan for it or kill it. She ordered the immediate development of a few Mercury vehicles based on the Ford's already developed. The Mercury Milan is a direct result of her intervention.

Derek

Reply to
Derek Gee