Re: Environmental Groups Launch EXXON Boycott.

Don't forget the socks that they wear that contain nylon, a dreaded oil-based product. And the jets they fly on that use dreaded oil to go from podium to podium to give speeches against the dreaded oil that helped get them there. If efficiency is important then why doesn't Teddy Turner and Bobby Redford fly commercial where there are open seats to sit in? Wouldn't it be more enviro-friendly for them to do that than fly on corporate jets? Oh no, I mentioned the dreaded word corporate!

Hypocrites, they're all hypocrites.

Jim Warman wrote:

Odd... it is we motorists that are creating much of the emissions and used > tires and fouled groundwater... yet environmentalists aren't targetting > "us"... in fact, I would hazard a guess most of these environmentalists are > just like "us"... The use electricity produced by fossil or nuclear fuels... > the drive cars that burn fossil fuels, they heat their homes with fuels that > create CO2 (include good old "wood" here) and depend on good manufactured > and shipped using good old emissions producing methods.... > > > > >

dmtaurus