trade '99 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG for '01-02 Excursion Diesel

Yes, long shot, but.... I want to sell/trade my M-B and replace it with an Excursion.

Here are the stats on the Benz: Excellent condition. 32,500 original miles. Black on Black. 302hp/302#ft torque. Limited slip, CD Changer, Bose Stereo, Phone. Power everything including sunroof, climate control, fold down rear seats, ESP+ASR (two levels of traction control), orthopedic power seats w/ lumbar, etc. All options, except for Xenon HID lights w/ wipers. Mobil 1 0w40 oil every 5K miles. 5 year / 100,000 Mercedes Benz extended warranty. NO PAINT WORK. NO ACCIDENTS. EXCELLENT CAR. CLEAN CARFAX GUARANTEED. Reason for sale - I need an Excursion Diesel to tow my racecar trailer.

if you have an Excursion DIESEL to trade, email autotrader AT motorsports-exchange DOT com or call 414-630-0251

Reply to
GMK

Yuporamma!

Have a great haul!