We Need Bad Checks!

WE NEED BAD CHECKS!!! GET AN INCOME TAX DEDUCTION FOR THAT BAD CHECK!!!! Donate that check to our charitable organization and get a tax deduction for the amount of the check!
Just mail the check and the name of the writer of the check (some signatures are illegible. You will receive a tax deductible contribution certificate and completed IRS Form 8283 for the amount of the bad check!! Do a good deed AND recoup some of your money!!! Mail check to: SCAACI * 303 Algonquin Trail * Browns Mills, NJ 08015. For organization details, visit www.treymanda.wsmcafe.com and click "Company Info".
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.