Instument Replacement

Hi there -

I have heard that several others have replaced their clusters with a tach unit when their original dash did not have one. I am looking for some details please.

I have a 2000 with the P code 8 valve 2.0L engine with an automatic transmission. I have looked at a couple of clusters in the 2001 - 2004 range and the wiring connectors are different. My dash has 26 pins arranged in two rows of 13. The newer dashes have 32 pins. Am I barking up the wrong tree to make this possible?

I would love to hear any ideas,

Randy

Reply to
Randy Johnson