New Reality Hunting Series Seeks Competitors

I found out more about that "Hunting for Bambi" reality show. They're looking for 6 men to be the hunters and 12 women to be the hunted. The 6 men will get to track, hunt and mount these women and be part of the first show of this kind. The women get to run naked through the woods and dodge 200 mph paintballs in the hopes of snagging a $100,000 contract with Hunting for Bambi. Go to

if you're interested in signing up. I already entered. I can't wait to shoot some ladies and strap them to the hood!

Reply to
Mr.Ed

You forgot to CC snipped-for-privacy@google.com, so I did

Reply to