Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Should I buy a Focus?
My wife and I have a 2001 SE Wagon with the 2.0 Zetec engine. In the two years we have owned it, the Focus has served us reliably. We special ordered our wagon with the manual transmission and that...
3
3

Re: Focus wagon +/-
"Renee Clark" wrote I do and I would. My 2000 SPI wagon is still the most enjoyable car I've owned in 45 years of driving. 2001s are even better, 2002s better yet. Mine's a 5-speed, so has plenty of...
5
5

Re: focus tdci (uk)
There was a post 4 days ago talking about 2.0i vs tdci. I talked about some problems in tdci (yo can visit the Spanish web page where the customers complain about their cars)
1
1