1994 B4000 4.0 V-6 Engine Diagnostic

I put the code reader on my '94 B4000 with 4.0 engine yesterday and is indicated code 536 and 538. Not sure what is causing this situation yet. The truck seems to run down the road with no problem. Idles smoothly. Starts at the touch of the switch. All vac lines seem to be in good condition. Spark plugs and wires were change 15,000 ago. Filters changed 5,000 ago. Fuel cap on properly.

Reply to
Clay