Computer cable intermittent

Hi Folk,

Having a little trouble with a 94 F150 302 automatic 2WD, 160K miles. Mechanic tried to check it with an analyzer but had mixed results. Sometimes it gets a menu and runs test and other times it gets no data. We started buzzing out the test connector to firewall cable but the schematic he had didn't seem to match. Where should I search for a known good schematic?

Also several of my plastic vacuum lines are brittle and the vacuum connector to the heat/AC controls leaks where it connects to the control board. Any 2nd source for these or do I need to bite the bullet and pay the Ford house price?

Thanks,

John Hite Denison, TX

Reply to
john hite