Need Some Data Decoding Please

I'm looking at a bedless F-truck to parts out and keep the engine. There are no badges left, so I'm not even sure what model it is. The VIN is 1FTHF26L3FPBxxxxx. This is a 4x4 with a build date in Sept of '85, so I'm assuming it's an early '86. The engine is a carbureted 460 with electric fuel pumps mounted in the tanks.

I need an ID for the rear, code C9 (8-lug axles) and the transmission, code K. I'd also like somebody to take a shot at the transfer case type. The entire vehicle has a verified 88 thousand original miles. Any guesses or ideas on component values are appreciated. Thanks!

Rick

Reply to
KamPerSpesh