Re: Attention Ford Drivers

My Civic was featured in Autoweek, and a Ford rvier thought his POS Ford

>was bad ass and wanted to race.
[snip]

Just remember to smile as I roll my 35's over the top of your Barbie car..

I remember the day back in '99 when I completely crushed a Honda Del Sol because the "bad ass" little kid driving it thought a 7,000lb Suburban could stop on a dime.. The little turd just HAD to get in front of the big old truck.. I crushed that thing like my size 12s comin' down on a cockroach.. Not only did the little turd's ride get totalled, HE got a ticket for near fatal stupidity. My Suburban? Not even a scratch on the brush guard..

I remember another rice-rocket weenie haulin' ass on a residential street near my old house too.. Nearly 140' of skid marks right into a large eucalyptus tree.. His dead girlfriend didn't give a shit how "bad ass" that little punk's car was afterwards.. The tree? Short a little bark, but none the worse for wear.

Happy trails, pinhead.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

OMFG is that funny...