Anybody want a '75 Buick Shop Manual?

I'm trying to sell vintage car shop manuals on eBay for our local library - they keep all the money for their "Buy A Book" fund and I ain't keeping anything! Well, I've got this nice 1975 Buick manual with nice pix and color schematics, and absolutely no one is interested! Don't Buick guys need shop manuals? Or am I listing it in the wrong place on eBay? I've listed this thing three times, and now it's down to

4.99! Anyone interested?
David Streb

Bring it to a car parts swap meet. Usually a vendor that is selling manuals will often purchse them as well. I sold two of dads truck manuals and got $15 for each one .

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,219 miles
Reply to
Harry Face