Feds End GM/Chrysler Warranty Guarantees

I sure have, some corrupt a$$h0les put the GM onto the taxpayers lap. In a so called free nation, when and were in law is it permissible for government to tax citizens for the benefit of bankrupt and corrupt businesses?

Did you add Canadian's blood to it? More than $13B. Did you add the $20B they get for just trying to make a go of the new Government Motors. On top of the $65B or so so far. NA auto has easily cost all taxpayers nation wide $100B....actually, probably much more if we add in Chrysler and the rebate programs. Even more if we add in suppliers who go bankrupt and lay people off without benefits because GM doesn't pay it's bills and screwed a lot of people. GM is about screwing other people.

It may not be a legal crime the government is willing to enforce, but GM is guilty of a moral crime. They all, right from the board room, unions and management, every lard ass inbetween fraudulantly operated an insolvant company that should have been bankrupt 5 years ago!

It steals from my family for GM gross negligence and that negligence is everyone with GM.

And now GM wants my business? You have got to be kidding right?

Americans and Canadians laid off in this recession/depression ought to ask who is bailing them out? This recession/depression is about corruption that GM represents and supports, we should spurn on GM.

Reply to
Canuck57

How much bandwidth does the Internet have? Alternatively how gullible are you?

Reply to
Jim Higgins

More than enough for you or your butt buddy to provide a URL showing how wrong Mike is. Since you both wasted your precious bandwidth without providing said URL, I'll assume Mike was correct and you two are just talking out your asses, as usual.

Reply to
Dave

We would like if you could to site some of this GM corruption that you keep referencing, in your goofy posts. LOL

Reply to
Mike

Perhaps, but it was you who said that GM would be liquidated in bankruptcy and YOU were the one who was wrong. LOL

Reply to
Mike

Not so, dummy! You are wrong, again! The market share numbers are the latest available from the US D.O.C. I predict that your latest prediction will be as wrong as all of you previous predictions that have been proven to be wrong, as well LOL

Mike

Looks like our friend "Always Wrong Canuck57," is reading the wrong stuff and drawing the wrong conclusions, again. LOL

Reply to
Mike

But, but, but then how will you ever learn what is happening here in the real world?

Reply to
Mike

No big deal, this consumer will not buy GM, GMAC, Chrysler, CAW, UAW ever again. Even Ford had better find non-CAW/UAW methods of making their vehicles or they can count me out. Maybe look at Brazil imported as it would be Ok.

Reply to
Canuck57

Yes, I underestimate the corruption of Bailout Obama and corrupt congress. There was a time when congress would have had a fit for the misappropriation of TARP like funds and set it straight.

But I guess far too many congress, senators and the president are now jus the billionaire bailout buddies not listing to the people, of which the clear majority are dead against bailouts.

No big, sooner or later the $100B will run out and GM will again fail. When they do, it might be about the time BO has to face the people and his republican adversary can remind the people of BO's track record of debt-spend for bailouts policy.

Numbers are starting to come in for the next round of bad debt for this year, not looking good.

Reply to
Canuck57

Show me precisely where the $65B or so into GM has gone! Tell me why they are so mum about disclosing in detail where it has gone and why. And if going through a third party, I want to know where the $65B landed.

Not to worry. GM is now going to be spun loose by a debt-spend government that is now in trouble. USD lost 5% on world markets this last few weeks as the debt-spend-create is going to take it's toll.

GM is on it's last legs as next time they try this bailout corruption the US government will be tapped out, 2010 for senate and congress could flip the attitudes about taxpayers.

Reply to
Canuck57

You were wrong about GM not going bankrupt in the first place.

GM will go bankrupt again. Losers they be, losers they are and shafting so many will come with a price. GM is now faced with the impossible task that not only do they need to become as good as the competition, they need to be a whole lot better. Given you have the same larder senior management, unions and employees, forgive me while I laugh.

Canuck57

But, but, but how can that be, GM is still outselling all other manufactures in the US LOL

Mike

In other words the so called GM corruption that you keep referencing, in your goofy posts, is only in your head not in the real world LOL

Reply to
Mike

In other words you are finally man enough to admit you were wrong, once gain, when you predicted GM would be liquidated in bankruptcy LOL

Reply to
Mike

What makes you believe anybody in this NG cares what you buy with your own money and what does that have to do with you reading the wrong stuff and drawing the wrong conclusions, again? LOL

Reply to
Mike

Yep, they lost the lead in the world. Probably for good.

And perhaps months before they lose the US. Nothing in the top 5 either.

Canuck57

You have been saying that for a year but the fact remains, GM is still outselling all other manufactures in the US. When you admit your opinion differs from the facts? LOL

Mike