general motors - STUPID, GREEDY UAW MEMBERS LOST $58 BILLION IN '98 STRIKE! But Threaten To Walk Out Again!

Kind of like the union guys that have been building this junk.

Reply to
Mike Philips

Make one wonder why the average Japanese vehicle cost 20% or 30% MORE than a comparable sized and equipped GM vehicle doesn't it LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

But, sir, I DO have reilable American cars.

Reply to
coachrose13

The Toyotas over-all quality has been in a steady decline for several years. NO question about this. Even some die-hard Toyota owners will attest to this. Toyota is still non-union, but more and more of them are made in the US, so I think it HAS to be the Americans to blame for the poor quality.

Reply to
coachrose13

If I ever have a GM product that dies at 100000 miles, I will not trade it, I'll SHOOT it. (for what its worth).

Reply to
coachrose13

Sorry. I responded to the wrong MIKE!!!!

Reply to
coachrose13

That was the point of my comment.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

It happens.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Build quality is ALWAYS a function of management.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter