gm bailout

The U.S. government's current net investment in the automaker is $42.2 billion, according to a senior official in President Barack Obama's administration. GM has repaid $6.7 billion in loans and paid $600 million in interest and dividends. The U.S. also holds $2.1 billion in the company's preferred shares.

Reply to
Tom

Still a BIG net loss out of OUR pockets.

Reply to
Jim_Higgins

I guess we can assume you were not an Economic Major? LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Just as much BS in this as was in the pay back. Never made a dime GM pays back taxpayers money ... LMAO...

Idiots are still big time short and not one person is in jail. I guess SOC and SEC are limp slugs.

Reply to
Canuck57

Reply to
Mike Hunter