GM raising cash, sell off

Looks like after last quarters loss GM is raising cash by selling off some Euro assets.

Makes me wonder what happened to Magna's $1.6 billion GM owed it before bankruptcy? Did Obama pay them to avoid Canadian bankruptcy filings on GM Canada? My guess is Americans now know where a small portion of their tax dollars went.

GM European unit Opel to go to Magna, Sberbank consortium

Reply to
Canuck57