no luck... oil in coolant on 3.8 lumina van ?

1994 lumina van 3.8 engine runs fine.. no coolant in oil pan.. ?... just the rad. I am reading the lumina and all non supercharged 3.8 motors had intake manifold problems.. is this true ?.. Any help would be great..I'd hate to spend 200 replacing gaskets and it be the head.. II only noticed because I was checking the fluids... the van sat for 1 year so I figure the gasket dried out and sprung a leak..
Reply to
Chevrolet

Shep