So governemtn is being quiet

So government is being quiet.

Maybe Obama is paying $400,000 for a $40,000 GM as to funnel more money into the GM pig.

As for GMAC, hey too - quiet and broke and hunting for mor ebailouts.

GM Europe, I guess a lot of heavy back room discussions going on.

GM must be on the prowl for more taxpyaer moneys for their Christmas present.

Reply to
Canuck57

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter