2007 Civic EX Sedan wipers

Has anyone else had an issue with the passenger side wiper blade? In my opinion it is too small and leaves a V shaped wedge directly in my line of sight right under the rear view mirror. It also leaves a marginal area on the right side of the window which does not get clean. Honda should have made the passenger wiper the same length, or atleast space them apart more. The drivers side works great and I love the crossing action of the wipers. Other than that, the car is fantastic!

Reply to
aking