Ecu repair files

Hi. I work with ecu (immo, airbag, tuning) I have for sell:

-Dvd Immo off files (immo dumps) Have immo files and pictures of ecu.

-Airbag files Have airbag files for all type of cars.

-Dvd tuning files Have over 15000 tuning files.

If you buy something, i give you some softwares (immo, tuning ,airbag) for free.

You can contact me for more informations and for list of files.

Soon website. Contact: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Paulo65

Hi, I am interested in dvd for Immo Off and ECU dumps. How much are they?

Reply to
leeroydavis