Ground clearance w/ new suspension for 2001 Civic EX?

I will be getting the Eibach Koni Sports Pro Kit. All in one peice kit. Eibach springs with koni sport shocks.

If i purchase this kit it will lower the car 1". Has anyone here installed on a stock (stock rims tires)2001 Civic EX? I am worried about ground clearance for speed bumps, driveway etc?

Any comments would help, thanx all.

-Brian

Reply to
Brian