PLS HELP: 1989 Honda Accord Lxi Speedometer and Odometer not working

Hey everybody I was reading throught he forum and everyone really is helpful.

I have a 1989 Honda Accord LXi 4 door automatic. My speedometer and odometer are no longer working. I adjusted my idle a week ago. When I was driving on the freeway I noticed that both instruments were not working.

I have been doing research on the car and do not know where the vehicle speed sensor or anything is. Can someone point me please in the right direction on how to fix this problem? Thanks!

Reply to
jiggax717