Re: Easy Ways to improve feul economy for 92 Accord?

I have a 4 cyl 92 Accord and a 160 mile one way daily commute. Would like to know of any easy and not very expensive ways to improve my feul economy please! well aside from moving to a closer location =) some things you could try are the following: keep your tire pressure at around 30 psi, keep the engine well tuned-up this includes such items as: spark plugs, maybe a new set of spark plug wires if needed, air filter, distributer cap & roter, fuel filter and you might whant to look into a Tornado device. ;) I have heard good reviews on and only on the "Tornado device" you may whant to look into it. also considering there is a 30 day money back gauranty with it

johnin