Re: Greenbox device captures carbon dioxide from your tail-pipe to make biodiesel

Sparrow wrote in news:1184969770.149959.123120@

22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

Read about it at

M'kay. Lemme see now...

You want to make hydrocarbons from oxycarbons.

Where is the hydrogen going to come from? How will you crack the hydrogen from its chemical prison? How will you split the oxygen from the carbon in the first place? And how will you bind the relevant chemicals together so as to create the needed cetanes?

And can you do all this in any sort of economically plausible manner?

Reply to
Tegger

Wot's a cetane?

As for the rest, simply break up one oxygen atom into eight hydrogen atoms, save the excess neutrons as neutronium, and live on the interest! I'm sure the zero-point energy of the other oxygen atom can be used to catalyze the reaction. And the excess gamma radiation can charge your cell-phone batteries!

Any questions, I'll be down in engineering working on the phaser controls.

J.

Reply to
JXStern

Hmmm...I wonder...

I found a bunch of old lead piping and plumbing fixtures from when the house was 'converted' to copper plumbing. I wonder if the OP has something that can turn it into gold for me...

Reply to
Hachiroku

JXStern wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What diesel is made of.