2006 Tucson GL. I'm I missing a TCS switch?

I have a 2006 Tucson GL.

My window sticker indicates I have Electronic Stabilization Control with Electronic Traction Control.

Everyplace I have looked (including the owners manual) shows 2 dashboard switches to disable each system separately.

Mine has a ESC switch but no TCS switch. There is a blank panel where the TCS switch is supposed to be.

Anyone else out there with a 2006 GL. Does yours have 2 separate switches?

Thanks

Reply to
nunya_

I have a 2005 Tucson. There is a ESC switch, but no TCS switch. Are they the same thing?

Judy

Reply to
Judith Raskin

Somewhere deep in the owner's manual, it tells you that the ESC switch is the TCS. It's been a year since I looked for this, so I couldn't tell you where, but I saw it.

Reply to
Veritas

OK, so I stopped at the dealer today and here is what I found. Some of the other GL's has a switch between the light dimmer and the ECS switch, but it was the 4WD switch.

My manual refers to both a TCS switch and light and ECS switch and light. Obviously the manual is in error.

Thanks for the replies.

nunya snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
nunya_