2007 Tucson SE Premium package

is now my new baby. Traded in the 2002 Sante Fe and now I am in the true Korean Pimp Mobile. Sunroof, 6 CD changer with 6 speakers & subwoofer, heated seats that are premium cloth and all the safety features that has my new car insurance premium at $359 every 6 months with Ameriprise Insurance.

First morning with it we woke to 6" of the white stuff with ice coating. Cars spinning out into guardrails and we just slowed down to change lanes. Then turn for new street & no fishtailing. Got the ABS to pulse as it was stopping on ice at a red light from 25 mph.

I am very happy with my new Hyundai (3rd purchase from them in 15 years) and love the stares I get from Lexus & Cadillac drvers this week. I wave at them thru the sunroof and it is 20 degrees and I am not freezing. Husband loves the extra legroom, the cross bars on the roof, the screw off antenna that doesn't fuzz out even under bridges.

Reply to
The Awesome 1