2008 Santa fe 2.7 Oil Valve Control Leaking

I have a 2008 santa fe 2.7 GLS. It seems the oil control valve is leaking oil.
the one on the rear cylinder bank. I tried to replace but where the Plenum
sits( is bolted down) is blocking the removal. I can only get it partially out.
It almost seems I would have to remove the plenum and the intake manifold
assembly. Can you tell me on to remove without having to tear down the plenum
and intake manifold. Both oil control valve face toward middle of cylinder
block The OCV in the front seems easier to replace. Please provide instructions
and diagrams or pics to assist. Thanks.
Reply to
sagarcia

Site Timeline Threads