iX35/ Tucson window switch ( 2014)

I need to replace the front passenger side window winder switch.
Does the plastic panel the switch mounts on just lift straight up?
Seems very tight, dont want to break the thing!
Thanks for any hints
John
Reply to
John

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's last updated in

    Chrysler Cars

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's newest in

    Chrysler Cars