Bumper Guard for Santa Fe?

Hi all,

Well I know it was going to happen sooner than later, but I finally received the first scratches on the rear bumper of my 2005 SF. MOre like holes, the bastard that parked in back of me (and I left plenty of room,) had these sharp bolts holding his/her plates. They matched the scratch marks beautifully.

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting these products, and was wondering if anyone here has had any good/bad experiences with them; or if they have a better place to buy these from?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

Reply to
Richard Periut