Santa Fe Bumper Guards.

Hi all, after my Santa Fe 2005 was scratched on the rear bumper by some inconsiderate person (two large ugly and sharp screws was holing his plates,) I have decided to buy some bumper guards. I saw a real nice chrome setup, on a SF.

Anyway, the closest I got was here:

Does anyone have any experience with this or any particular company?

I'm in Northern NJ, is there any places around here that sell and install what I'm looking for?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

Reply to
Richard Periut

Try the

site. They are a dealer in WI that has custom stuff for the santa fe. I ordered roof rack rails there and got them for about 1/2 price of my dealer including shipping.

Many people at the

have used them so I gave them a try.

Reply to
afob3